Goa Airport (GOI) - Dabolim Airport
Goa Airport (IATA: GOI, ICAO: VOGO), also known as Dabolim Airport, is the single airport in the state of Goa and is located in the city of Dabolim, 29 km southwest of Panaji, the capital city, and 4 km of Vasco de Gama and 30 km from the state capital, Panjim. The airport is the main entrance of tourists in the region and is shared with military. Like other airports in India, the passenger traffic has been growing during the past decade and it has been quadrupled since 2005.
About Goa: Goa is the smallest state of India in terms of extension, but is the richest one in terms of GDP per capita. Is a former Portuguese province, until 1961 when was annexed by India. Goa is visited by lots of tourists every year for its beaches, architecture and biodiversity. The climate is really hot and humid during the whole year being classified as Tropical Monsoon climate. The best touristic season to visit it is from October to May.
India 9th biggest airport
- Flight Status
- Check the status of your flight. Check Goa Airport Arrivals Flight Status or Goa Airport Departures Flight Status
- Check the different transportation options to reach your destination. More information here
- The new Terminal was inaugurated in March 2014. See more terminal info.
- Car Hire / Car Rental
- Goa region is a good place to rent a car, use the search engine on our car rental page and compare all prices.
- Goa Travel Guide
- Check Goa Travel Guide at Bautrip for more information about Goa.
Contact InformationAddress: Airport Rd, Dabolim, Goa 403801, INDIA
See the airport in Google Maps
Phone: +91 832 2540796